In the Bible, Jesus says that unless we become like children, we will not enter the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 18:3)
What does this mean?
It means that in order to walk with God we need child-like faith.
Child-like faith is believing in God without seeing Him.
It is trusting in His goodness and love, even when things are tough.
If you want to have child-like faith, Stick around.
We will look at some ways that you can develop child-like faith in God and keep it.
Even in the face of difficult times.
What is child-like faith, and why Christians should strive for it?
Child-like faith is based on faith and trust.
Trusting in God’s goodness, even when things are tough.
It means believing in God without seeing Him.
Christians should strive for child-like faith because it is essential for walking with God.
8 Ways Christians can grow child-like faith
1. Spend Time with God
Spending time with God is the key to having child-like faith.
When you spend time with Him, you get to know Him better and learn to trust in His goodness.
Psalm 46:10 says, “Be still and know that I am God.”
This is a great verse to remember when you are spending time with God.
Be still and know that He is good!
Prayer is a key component in developing faith.
When you pray, you are talking to Him and getting to know Him better.
Prayer is also a way to ask God for help.
If you need help believing in God, prayer is a great way to ask Him for help.
3. Read the Bible
Reading the Bible is a great way to get to know God better and learning to trust in His promises.
When you read the Bible, you learn about His character and what He has done for us.
The Bible is also full of verses that will help you believe in God. If you need encouragement, read the Bible every day!
4. Share Your Faith
Sharing your faith is another way to have child-like faith.
When you share your faith, you are telling others about God and what He has done for you.
Sharing your faith is a great way to encourage others and help them believe in God too!
5. Attending church regularly
Attending church regularly is a great way to learn more about God and develop child-like faith.
When you go to church, you are surrounded by people who believe in God and who can encourage you in your faith.
6. Listening sermons
Listening to sermons is also a great way to learn more about God and what He has to say to us.
When you listen to sermons, you are hearing from someone who knows God and can help you understand Him better.
7. Serving others
Helping those in need and showing compassion to others will help you to develop a stronger faith in. God.
When you serve others, you are showing God’s love to them and reminding yourself of His goodness.
Serving others is a great way to grow your faith and make it stronger.
8. Spend time around people who have strong faith
Hanging out with people who have a strong belief in God can help to develop your own faith.
When you are around people with strong faith, they can encourage you and help you to grow in your own faith.
15 Bible Verses About Child-Like Faith
1. “Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” – Matthew 17:20
This verse tells us that even if our faith is small, we can still do great things for and with God. We cannot underestimate our faith when we are with God.
2. “Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.” – Matthew 18:3
This reminds us that in order for us to have faith in Him and enter heaven, we must be humble and child-like.
3. “And Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them,” – Matthew 18:2
This reminds us that Jesus loves children and that they are important to Him.
4. “Then He took the children in His arms and put His hands on their heads and blessed them.” – Mark 10:16
This verse tells us that when we have child-like faith, Jesus will bless us.
5. “But the one who endures to the end will be saved.” – Matthew 24:13
This verse tells us that if we want to have child-like faith, we must be willing to endure all of our trials and tribulations until the end.
6. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10
This verse reminds us that God is always with us and that He will help us through our trials.
7. “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19
This verse tells us that no matter what we need, God will provide for us.
He is a generous Father who loves to give good gifts to His children.
8. “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” – 1 Peter 5:7
This verse tells us that we can cast our worries and anxieties on God, because He cares for us.
He will take care of us!
9. “Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling.” – Philippians 2:12
This verse tells us that even though we cannot see God, we should still obey Him and work out our salvation.
We should have child-like faith in Him, even when we cannot see Him.
He is still there, working in our lives!
10. “And without faith it is impossible to please God because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.” – Hebrews 11:6
This verse tells us that in order to please God, we must believe in Him.
We must also believe that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.
When we have child-like faith, we believe these things! We believe in God, even when we cannot see Him.
And we know that He is good and will reward us for our faithfulness.
11. “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” – Hebrews 11:1
This verse reminds us that faith is believing in what we cannot see.
And that when we have child-like faith, it is like having hope and certainty all rolled into one.
We know that God is good and that He will take care of us, even when we cannot see Him.
12. “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.” – John 14:1
This verse tells us that we should not let our hearts be troubled, because we believe in God.
And if we believe in God, then we should also believe in Jesus Christ.
When we have child-like faith, we believe in both God and Jesus!
They are one in the same, and we can have faith in both of them.
13. “Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” – John 20:29
This verse tells us that we are blessed when we have child-like faith.
We may not always see God or Jesus, but we can still believe in them.
And when we do, we are blessed! We are rewarded for our faithfulness.
14. “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to the Father.” – John 14:12
This verse tells us that when we have child-like faith, we will be able to do great things.
We will be able to do the same works that Jesus has done, and even greater works.
This is because we have faith in Him!
We believe in His power and what He can do through us.
When we have child-like faith, anything is possible!
15. “And this is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of Him.” – 1 John 5:14-15
This verse tells us that when we have child-like faith, we can approach God with confidence.
We know that if we ask anything according to His will, He will hear us.
And if we know that He hears us, we know that we have what we asked of Him.
This is a great promise from God! When we have child-like faith, we can be confident that He will answer our prayers.
Child-like faith is the kind of faith that Jesus talked about.
It’s simple, trusting, and full of wonder.
It doesn’t require a lot of effort on our part – we just need to be willing to let go and let God take care of us.
When we have child-like faith, everything becomes possible for us.
We can move mountains and do the impossible because we know that God is with us every step of the way.
Imagine what could happen in your life if you started living with child-like faith!
Developing child-like faith takes time and effort, but it is worth it!
Don’t give up when things get tough, keep trusting in God and His goodness.
He will help you to grow your faith and keep it strong.
No matter what you do, stick with it.